Happy Easter to all! I didn’t grow up in a particularly religious home, so for me Easter was more about colored eggs and jelly beans than church, though we did go on Easter morning, but I do remember the chocolate eggs and bunnies, especially from See’s Candy. I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter, however you choose to observe it.
- The MX Book of New Sherlock Holmes Stories Part XIII: 2019 Annual (1881-1890) edited by David Marcum
- reading short essays: SF 71
- Poems by J. H. Prynne
- Happy Easter!
- Golden Age Detective Stories edited by Otto Penzler
- short stories: In Space No One Can Hear You Scream
- The Kaiju Preservation Society by John Scalzi
- A Murder Is Announced by Agatha Christie
- short stories read – Poirot Investigates
- Daylight Savings Time
Categories I Use