Bah. I dislike it, intensely. It’s unnecessary, expensive, annoying, senseless and “saves” nothing. I say do away with it!
- gloomy days
- Some Days the Bear Wins
- The MX Book of New Sherlock Holmes Stories Part XIII: 2019 Annual (1881-1890) edited by David Marcum
- reading short essays: SF 71
- Poems by J. H. Prynne
- Happy Easter!
- Golden Age Detective Stories edited by Otto Penzler
- short stories: In Space No One Can Hear You Scream
- The Kaiju Preservation Society by John Scalzi
- A Murder Is Announced by Agatha Christie
Categories I Use