It’s cold and rainy here in Portland, but a yummy breakfast is in the oven and gifts ready to unwrap await. We hope everyone who reads this has a wonderful day!
- Update to “Some Days the Bear Wins”
- gloomy days
- Some Days the Bear Wins
- The MX Book of New Sherlock Holmes Stories Part XIII: 2019 Annual (1881-1890) edited by David Marcum
- reading short essays: SF 71
- Poems by J. H. Prynne
- Happy Easter!
- Golden Age Detective Stories edited by Otto Penzler
- short stories: In Space No One Can Hear You Scream
- The Kaiju Preservation Society by John Scalzi
Categories I Use
- At Home in Portland
- Books & Reading
- current reading
- Friday Forgotten Books
- Graphic Novel
- literary fiction
- New Arrivals
- Science Fiction
- Shelf Shots
- Short Stories
- Short Story February
- The Blog Itself
Have a wonderful holiday!
Merry Christmas to you and Barbara, Rick. We are going to do our favorite thing for most holidays, watch movies all day. We are expecting we might get some rain from up north soon.
Merry Christmas, Rick and Barbara. We had torrential rains and gale force winds overnight, but luckily it was near 60. It’s calmed down now, the rain is gone, and it is going down to the 20s tonight.
All the best for the holidays and have a Happy New Year.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Go Seahawks!