I’ll be off the blog until December, just relaxing and enjoying Thanksgiving, so I’ll see everyone next month. Stay good!
- Update to “Some Days the Bear Wins”
- gloomy days
- Some Days the Bear Wins
- The MX Book of New Sherlock Holmes Stories Part XIII: 2019 Annual (1881-1890) edited by David Marcum
- reading short essays: SF 71
- Poems by J. H. Prynne
- Happy Easter!
- Golden Age Detective Stories edited by Otto Penzler
- short stories: In Space No One Can Hear You Scream
- The Kaiju Preservation Society by John Scalzi
Categories I Use
- At Home in Portland
- Books & Reading
- current reading
- Friday Forgotten Books
- Graphic Novel
- literary fiction
- New Arrivals
- Science Fiction
- Shelf Shots
- Short Stories
- Short Story February
- The Blog Itself
Enjoy your break!
Happy Thanksgiving. Relaxing is good. Take care.
Enjoy your turkey.
Thanks Bob, you, too.
Happy Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday) to you and Barbara. See, you (and we) were ahead of the curve with the whole “stay home with the people you live with rather than hosting a big family Thanksgiving” this year.
Have a pleasant and relaxing day.
Happy Thanksgiving! The Holidays this year will be weird, too.
Yep. We’ll be doing the very minimum this year, probably no tree, lights, decorating. Our very limited, one thing each, shopping is done already. What we’ll be celebrating is one more month of Trump.
Or at least counting down with relief, eh? MOTHER JONES notes he’s the first president in some time to start killing federal prisoners during his lame duck stretch. Of course.