Here’s the view out of the window. Nothing but smoke. We’re sealed up with inside ventilation and exhaust fans running, and we can still smell it. Outside, it smells like we’re breathing in a campfire. Gaah.
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wednesday Short Stories from Three Collections / Anthologies
- Forgotten stories: That’s a LOT of stories & pages!
- Wednesday short story: “Crooked Souls” by Dashiell Hammett
- FFB: Maigret Hesitates by Georges Simenon
- FFB: I Go Pogo by Walt Kelly
- Birthday Goodness
Categories I Use