- short stories – Long Story Short
- A Siege of Bitterns by Steve Burrows
- short stories – Golden Age Detective Stories
- ffb: Tether’s End by Margery Allingham
- July short stories
- Ten Second Staircase by Christopher Fowler
- When the Death-Bat Flies: the Detective Stories of Norvell Page
- Arrrgh! Too Hot! – UPDATE
- Arrrgh! Too Hot!
Categories I Use
Daily Archives: September 13, 2020
Here’s the view out of the window. Nothing but smoke. We’re sealed up with inside ventilation and exhaust fans running, and we can still smell it. Outside, it smells like we’re breathing in a campfire. Gaah.