Yesterday Pongo went to the vet we use for his general check-up and his third and final FVRC shot. He checked out perfect grade of 10, healthy in every way, and he’s good to go for a year. Here he is after returning home.
- Update to “Some Days the Bear Wins”
- gloomy days
- Some Days the Bear Wins
- The MX Book of New Sherlock Holmes Stories Part XIII: 2019 Annual (1881-1890) edited by David Marcum
- reading short essays: SF 71
- Poems by J. H. Prynne
- Happy Easter!
- Golden Age Detective Stories edited by Otto Penzler
- short stories: In Space No One Can Hear You Scream
- The Kaiju Preservation Society by John Scalzi
Categories I Use
- At Home in Portland
- Books & Reading
- current reading
- Friday Forgotten Books
- Graphic Novel
- literary fiction
- New Arrivals
- Science Fiction
- Shelf Shots
- Short Stories
- Short Story February
- The Blog Itself
And that photo is even cuter than the first one. I am glad Pongo is a healthy kitty.
When we took our cat to the vet after we got her, she had to have $900 of dental work. But after that she was a much happier kitty.
Sweet-looking kitty. Here’s to many years of communal bliss for both of you.
He really looks like he is posing for you. Good looking guy.
As usual I am rather envious. Because you can have a cat, and we can’t (too many allergies, nothing that sheds or produces dander can be in our house.) Pongo looks like a neat little fellow.