Strange, upsetting times, and honestly, it’s getting pretty darned hard to maintain.
I usually have more than one book going at a time, unless possibly a novel and a short story anthology/collection.
But now I have five going, and it’s slow progress on each:
- THE CASE OF CABIN 13 by Sam McCarver
- THREE WORLDS TO CONQUER by Poul Anderson
- A huge collection of The Thinking Machine stories by Jacques Futrelle
- QUEEN OF THE PULPS by Laurie Powers
- and I’m just starting TO HAVE AND HAVE NOT by Ernest Hemingway
- Oh, and when nothing else seems to work, I’m rereading a few old graphic novels in the FABLES series.
You having trouble reading, and finishing, anything?