This is one of the reasons I haven’t gotten a lot of reading done recently. This 1,000 piece puzzle was extremely difficult, and, while we usually finish a 500 piece puzzle in a week and a 1,000 in two, this one took us almost three weeks!
- Current Reading: The Adventure of the Peculiar Protocols by Nicholas Meyer
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Dragged Kicking and Screaming… PART 2
- Dragged Kicking and Screaming…
- Forgotten Book: The Singing Bone
- Current Reading: The Hooded Gunman John Curran
- Forgotten Stories: English Country House Murders
- Current Reading: The Chalk Man by C. J. Tudor
- Forgotten Books: The Measure of Malice
- Current Reading: Slugfest by Reed Tucker
Categories I Use