This is one of the reasons I haven’t gotten a lot of reading done recently. This 1,000 piece puzzle was extremely difficult, and, while we usually finish a 500 piece puzzle in a week and a 1,000 in two, this one took us almost three weeks!
- Happy December!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wednesday Short Stories from Three Collections / Anthologies
- Forgotten stories: That’s a LOT of stories & pages!
- Wednesday short story: “Crooked Souls” by Dashiell Hammett
- FFB: Maigret Hesitates by Georges Simenon
- FFB: I Go Pogo by Walt Kelly
- Birthday Goodness
Categories I Use