- House afire!
- A Bit of Cheer
- Monday, Monday
- Reading, or not.
- a posting adjustment
- Computer problem solved (I hope)…
- Computer probs, no current reading
- FFB: The Great Merlini – The Complete Stories of the Magician Detective by Clayton Rawson
- Current Reading: Deception Cove by Owen Laukanen
- Pulp Art by Robert Lesser
Categories I Use
Daily Archives: March 24, 2019
Eight Million Ways to Die by Lawrence Block, graphic novel version, adapted and illustrated by John K. Snyder III, IDW Publishing (July 17, 2018), 144 pages There were several mentions of this in the latest issue of Mystery Scene magazine. Several reviewers … Continue reading