- Update to “Some Days the Bear Wins”
- gloomy days
- Some Days the Bear Wins
- The MX Book of New Sherlock Holmes Stories Part XIII: 2019 Annual (1881-1890) edited by David Marcum
- reading short essays: SF 71
- Poems by J. H. Prynne
- Happy Easter!
- Golden Age Detective Stories edited by Otto Penzler
- short stories: In Space No One Can Hear You Scream
- The Kaiju Preservation Society by John Scalzi
Categories I Use
- At Home in Portland
- Books & Reading
- current reading
- Friday Forgotten Books
- Graphic Novel
- literary fiction
- New Arrivals
- Science Fiction
- Shelf Shots
- Short Stories
- Short Story February
- The Blog Itself
Daylight Savings: Bah!
This entry was posted in Books & Reading. Bookmark the permalink.
Absolutely true. You could always count on Bill having two or three stories about it twice a year. Make it one way or the other.
I agree, Rick. Twice a year my system (especially sleeping) is all messed up by the time change.
time change is needless. why do we still do this idiocy???
I’m with you and Bill Crider. We don’t need DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME any more. We are not an agrarian society any longer. Let’s live in the 21st Century instead of the 19th!
The problem with Daylight savings is that it earns no interest (he said, punningly).
Pingback: Instagram Followers Boost | howtogetfollowersoninstagrams.com