- Old Stories, new collection: The Best of Jerry Pournelle
- My 2019 Reading
- Forgotten Book: The Animals of Farthing Wood by Colin Dann
- Just a Reminder
- Gratefully Received – part THREE of three
- Gratefully Received – part TWO
- Gratefully Received – part ONE
- Merry Christmas!
- Ready for Christmas?
Categories I Use
Daily Archives: January 20, 2019
The Language of the Dead by Stephen Kelly, mystery. Bombing runs by the Luftwaffe are only the most obvious sign of conflict in journalist Kelly’s first novel. It’s July 1940. Despite the proximity of a Spitfire factory, nobody thinks there’s anything in … Continue reading