- Old Stories, new collection: The Best of Jerry Pournelle
- My 2019 Reading
- Forgotten Book: The Animals of Farthing Wood by Colin Dann
- Just a Reminder
- Gratefully Received – part THREE of three
- Gratefully Received – part TWO
- Gratefully Received – part ONE
- Merry Christmas!
- Ready for Christmas?
Categories I Use
Daily Archives: December 20, 2018
First published in 1938 as Hercule Poirot’s Christmas, and in 1939 as Murder for Christmas by Agatha Christie. Avon Books changed the title to A Holiday For Murder in 1947. This copy: Bantam Books mass market paperback 1976, and also shown, the William Murrow trade … Continue reading