Well, no. Thanks to Chief Dufus, who thinks climate change is a hoax. He doesn’t care about the health of the planet we live on – the only one available – only that he and his business buddies can have bigger profits. So while the rest of the world is trying to make things better, Dufus & Pals will be making the world a dirtier, less healthy place.
- The MX Book of New Sherlock Holmes Stories Part XIII: 2019 Annual (1881-1890) edited by David Marcum
- reading short essays: SF 71
- Poems by J. H. Prynne
- Happy Easter!
- Golden Age Detective Stories edited by Otto Penzler
- short stories: In Space No One Can Hear You Scream
- The Kaiju Preservation Society by John Scalzi
- A Murder Is Announced by Agatha Christie
- short stories read – Poirot Investigates
- Daylight Savings Time
Categories I Use