Well, no. Thanks to Chief Dufus, who thinks climate change is a hoax. He doesn’t care about the health of the planet we live on – the only one available – only that he and his business buddies can have bigger profits. So while the rest of the world is trying to make things better, Dufus & Pals will be making the world a dirtier, less healthy place.
- Current Reading, July 16: Ryan, Horowitz, McBride, Cole
- FFB: West of Guam: The Complete Cases of Jo Gar
- Current Reading July 9, 2018 – McGown, Buck
- FFB: Worldmakers: SF Adventures in Terraforming edited by Gardner Dozois
- Current Reading July 2, 2018
- FFB: Tether’s End by Margery Allingham
- What I Read … Part 9 – Heywood, Crowley, Benchley etc.
- What I Read … Part 8 – Farjeon, Burke, Himes, and others
- What I Read … Part 7 – Leslie Charteris, Rex Stout and more
- What I Read … Part 6
Categories I Use