It snowed Tuesday. This is Saturday. It’s been just above freezing for a few hours on Thursday afternoon and the last couple of hours, just enough to melt and freeze into crunch layers and icy patches. Here’s our house and street as of Noon today. We’re not going anywhere.
- A Chain of Thunder by Jeff Shaara
- current reading: Child of the Daystar by Bruce O’Conner
- A Blaze of Glory by Jeff Shaara
- current reading: The Long and Faraway Gone by Lou Berney
- Daylight Savings: Bah!
- Friday Book: The Case of the Substitute Face by Erle Stanley Gardner
- Current Reading: The Man Who Read Mysteries
- FFB: Purgatory Ridge by William Kent Krueger
- current reading – nada
- NEW! That Old Scoundrel Death by Bill Crider
Categories I Use