It snowed Tuesday. This is Saturday. It’s been just above freezing for a few hours on Thursday afternoon and the last couple of hours, just enough to melt and freeze into crunch layers and icy patches. Here’s our house and street as of Noon today. We’re not going anywhere.
- Getting Older
- Timeless – Diego and the Rangers of the Vastlantic by Armand Baltazar
- H O T !!
- Current Reading: M. C. Beaton, Val McDermid
- Current Reading: Dunstall, Macdonald, Cornwell
- Friday Forgotten: A Six-Letter Word For Death by Patricia Moyes
- The Summer Garden
- Current Reading: Foster, Moyes, Sandford
Categories I Use