It snowed Tuesday. This is Saturday. It’s been just above freezing for a few hours on Thursday afternoon and the last couple of hours, just enough to melt and freeze into crunch layers and icy patches. Here’s our house and street as of Noon today. We’re not going anywhere.
- Aging Computer
- Current Reading: not much, how about you?
- Forgotten Book: Orbital Decay by Allen Steele
- Current Reading: Bernstein/Woodward, Deaver
- Incoming – Fredric Brown
- Current Reading: Steele, Deaver
- Casablanca – Bogey to Bergman: “We’ll always have Paris”
- Current Reading: Cats & Bugs & Lost Boys
- Forgotten Book: Killer in the Rain by Raymond Chandler
- Current Reading: Brennan, North, Whitfield, Tierney
Categories I Use