It snowed Tuesday. This is Saturday. It’s been just above freezing for a few hours on Thursday afternoon and the last couple of hours, just enough to melt and freeze into crunch layers and icy patches. Here’s our house and street as of Noon today. We’re not going anywhere.
- H O T !!
- Current Reading: M. C. Beaton, Val McDermid
- Current Reading: Dunstall, Macdonald, Cornwell
- Friday Forgotten: A Six-Letter Word For Death by Patricia Moyes
- The Summer Garden
- Current Reading: Foster, Moyes, Sandford
- Current Reading: Edwards, Heywood, Foster, Sandford
- Friday Forgotten: The Coming Fury by Bruce Catton
Categories I Use