It snowed Tuesday. This is Saturday. It’s been just above freezing for a few hours on Thursday afternoon and the last couple of hours, just enough to melt and freeze into crunch layers and icy patches. Here’s our house and street as of Noon today. We’re not going anywhere.
- Current Reading – The Brindle Dragon series by Jada Fisher
- House afire!
- A Bit of Cheer
- Monday, Monday
- Reading, or not.
- a posting adjustment
- Computer problem solved (I hope)…
- Computer probs, no current reading
- FFB: The Great Merlini – The Complete Stories of the Magician Detective by Clayton Rawson
- Current Reading: Deception Cove by Owen Laukanen
Categories I Use