It snowed Tuesday. This is Saturday. It’s been just above freezing for a few hours on Thursday afternoon and the last couple of hours, just enough to melt and freeze into crunch layers and icy patches. Here’s our house and street as of Noon today. We’re not going anywhere.
- short stories – Long Story Short
- A Siege of Bitterns by Steve Burrows
- short stories – Golden Age Detective Stories
- ffb: Tether’s End by Margery Allingham
- July short stories
- Ten Second Staircase by Christopher Fowler
- When the Death-Bat Flies: the Detective Stories of Norvell Page
- Arrrgh! Too Hot! – UPDATE
- Arrrgh! Too Hot!
Categories I Use