It snowed Tuesday. This is Saturday. It’s been just above freezing for a few hours on Thursday afternoon and the last couple of hours, just enough to melt and freeze into crunch layers and icy patches. Here’s our house and street as of Noon today. We’re not going anywhere.
- We voted
- Short Story Wednesday – “Bug Eater” by Nathan M. Beauchamp
- FFB: The Constant God
- Short Story Wednesday – “Diplomat-At-Arms” by Keith Laumer
- Currently… October 12
- FFB: Crime Through Time edited by Miriam Grace Monfredo & Sharan Newman
- Friday Forgotten, sort of, Shelf Shot 14
- Currently… Holmes pastiches
- FFB: Settling Scores edited by Martin Edwards
- Ahh. Almost there.
Categories I Use