Thirteen inches of snow in a 24 hour period breaks a record set 37 years ago. I was awake in the night and looked out to the classic “winter wonderland” scene, everything covered with white. We’ll be locked on our hill for three days at least, as tonight it will freeze – it’s 29 degrees now – and stay below freezing for a couple days.
- A Siege of Bitterns by Steve Burrows
- short stories – Golden Age Detective Stories
- ffb: Tether’s End by Margery Allingham
- July short stories
- Ten Second Staircase by Christopher Fowler
- When the Death-Bat Flies: the Detective Stories of Norvell Page
- Arrrgh! Too Hot! – UPDATE
- Arrrgh! Too Hot!
- The Readers’ Room by Antoine Laurain
- short stories – Hayden’s World
Categories I Use