Though we celebrate the day once annually, I try to be thankful throughout the year, not always successfully. This has been a tough year for me and for us all, but there is much for which to be thankful. Here are a few of them:
- My family, especially my wife
- Our friends
- Our home and living in the Pacific Northwest
- My health, such as it is. That I can see, speak, hear, smell and feel
- The cats
- That I can read, and for books, bookstores and libraries
- The garden, and the ability to plant, grow, prune, and enjoy it every day
- Art in it’s many forms: painting, music, drawing, writing, sculpture, quilts
- All the people who have blogs that I enjoy every day.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
I’ll be taking the Thanksgiving weekend off. See you Monday with a Current Reading post.