Today is my wife Barbara’s birthday. It’s a beautiful day here, and when she’s back from the gym, and I get home from a doctor’s appointment, we’ll go out to a favorite restaurant for birthday lunch.
- Forgotten: Swordsmen From the Stars by Poul Anderson
- Article Worth Reading
- Short Stories Read – The Fantastic Universe Omnibus part 2
- 04-28 Short Stories Read: sf
- Happy Birthday, Barbara!
- Earth Day
- Short Stories Read: Apr 21
- Reading Tintin
- Short Stories Read Apr. 14
- The Water Room by Christopher Fowler
Categories I Use