Today is my wife Barbara’s birthday. It’s a beautiful day here, and when she’s back from the gym, and I get home from a doctor’s appointment, we’ll go out to a favorite restaurant for birthday lunch.
- Current Reading: The Hooded Gunman John Curran
- Forgotten Stories: English Country House Murders
- Current Reading: The Chalk Man by C. J. Tudor
- Forgotten Books: The Measure of Malice
- Current Reading: Slugfest by Reed Tucker
- Forgotten Books: The Shadow: Partners of Peril
- Bouchercon: Have Fun!
- Current Reading: Incoming – Books of Interest
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Forgotten Books: The Shadow: Lingo
Categories I Use