- Old Stories, new collection: The Best of Jerry Pournelle
- My 2019 Reading
- Forgotten Book: The Animals of Farthing Wood by Colin Dann
- Just a Reminder
- Gratefully Received – part THREE of three
- Gratefully Received – part TWO
- Gratefully Received – part ONE
- Merry Christmas!
- Ready for Christmas?
Categories I Use
Daily Archives: August 3, 2015
I finished reading The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George, which, while engaging, wasn’t what I was expecting. It was character-centric, the setting was nicely done but the book wasn’t particularly satisfying. Still, I’m glad I read it. Now I’m … Continue reading